Sunday, April 27, 2014

"CULINARY HERBS 101"



We had tons of fun giving the program yesterday at the Botanical Gardens http://stxbot.org/.  Cindy Meredith, Lois Atwood and I presented the following program at the gardens. We really enjoyed it and want to thank Carol Krank with the gardens for scheduling the program! 
  
Already an HERB ENTHUSIAST, or WOULD LIKE TO LEARN?
You'll love our Saturday seminar, "CULINARY HERBS 101", with
Rockport Herb & Rose Study Group! Sat, Apr 26, 10-noon.

Includes HANDOUTS--Information & Recipes.
Best thing: They'll prepare some recipes, LET YOU TASTE, and have some HERBS for SALE!

Make your reservation NOW, 361-852-2100
 
OK because I was at my doctor's office in Houston, I didn't get the handout copies made, BUT like I told everyone, everything will be posted on here.  I will do my very best to get the recipes and information on here no later than tomorrow! 
 

No comments: